What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*thinking*

Where is my stupid camera cord thingy !!

One more thought...

I ALWAYS go against the grain (:)

yep, that's me!

"I'm on someone's ignore list? Ouch, that hurts."

*Sigh* One of the last people I would have expected too. I must be more grating than I think...

:(

TheSolitaryMan said:

*Sigh* One of the last people I would have expected too. I must be more grating than I think...

Don't let it bring you down, mate. I'm sure there are folks out there who ignore people just for the heck of it, or because they're having a bad day.

This has to be the sunniest winter I've seen yet..
It needs to rain soon.

TheSolitaryMan said:

Don't feel bad, I got on somebodies ignore list too (am probably on many, many more also!!) thing is, that person keeps sending me PM's- but I cant answer them back!... *laugh*
lol

TheSolitaryMan said:

How could you be on anyone's ignore list is beyond me.

Yay! Stephen Fry just appeared on my tv screen! :D

TheSolitaryMan said:

*Hugs* I shouldn't worry I get ignored without even being on peoples lists. Its better to be annoying than insignificant. Well in my world anyway...

Sometimes I need to stop being afraid and say what I feel. As much as I tell you to forget your past I'm terrified of repeating mine.

Latest posts

Back