What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My calf is bigger than I thought. And there's an imprint on my leg where it was leaning on his footlocker, and it looks like New York somehow.

Why do I still care about her? I should despise her but I still want to tell her about my daily life stuff and ask about her day like we were still together. I have no one else to talk to like that. **** I'm pathetic.

I loved her. It is absolutely absurd but I did. Though I saw it coming it still hurts like hell.

Friday. At least some minor rest was attained, so I guess I should work out today, too. Seems like I got a hundred little things to do, and never quite manage to get around to finishing them.

VanillaCreme said:
Please appreciate and love everything you have today, for you may not have it tomorrow. I've learned that personally so many times.

Wholeheartily concur with this notion. Life is full of change, and sometimes, it's for the worse. Doesn't hurt to stop and take a moment to appreciate what little you have, before it is no longer. It's a sad fact of life that tend to take things for granted, only to realize how much something meant to us once it's gone. :(

Long night.
Sweetheart lost all her meds.
She needs her sleeping meds.
She has constant night terrors without them.
Its very very terrible for her.

Antihero said:
Why do I still care about her? I should despise her but I still want to tell her about my daily life stuff and ask about her day like we were still together. I have no one else to talk to like that. **** I'm pathetic.

I loved her. It is absolutely absurd but I did. Though I saw it coming it still hurts like hell.

All of this... I can relate. well put sir.

The Good Citizen said:
I am 12 minutes and 37 seconds away from a lunchtime beer...
That's some serious precision...

Gotta love hanging out with true friends.
To an important one of them: I hope you get better soon so we can hang out again. Miss you. <3

24 minutes and 13 seconds into my lunchtime beer my boss called me to sort out a IT system crash. FFS!! My Friday beer... is nothing sacred anymore!!? :(

What could be worse than your lab project going wrong after several hours?

The senior guy that's supposed to be helping you rudely and humiliatingly taking the piss, it would seem! :rolleyes:

Jeez, that's the last time I ask anyone for assistance. I couldn't believe someone could be so sarcastic and obnoxious - and apparently only to me, since everyone else swears he's a lovely chap.

Oh, and that was followed by another academic disappointment and the possible realisation that I'm treading a romantic path that I've already been down twenty times.

Crap Friday. Sigh. Just for once, I want my work to go completely smoothly and a babelicious girl to fall into my arms at the end of the day.

Is that possible? One day without any kind of catches or bullshit? :shy:

Latest posts

Back