What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arsenic Queen said:
Lonely in BC said:
Nolife Princess said:
..*thinking*
I do see the light at the end of the tunnel... and it keeps getting closer and closer.

Sure it's not an oncoming train NLP?;)
That would ruin the fun, if it was a train. :p

lol
actually i was referring to the fact that I was/am cleaning out my walk-in closet.. and am finally ably to make a path and see the light!
I guess I need a bigger closet!! YIKES!!

Nolife Princess said:
lol
actually i was referring to the fact that I was/am cleaning out my walk-in closet.. and am finally ably to make a path and see the light!

A walk-in closet! Girl you make me jealous, I want one.

And it's not enough yet? You need a bigger one? lol. It's always like that for me too. The more I have space to put stuff, the more I find stuff to clutter all the space.

Arsenic Queen said:
Nolife Princess said:
lol

A walk-in closet! Girl you make me jealous, I want one.

And it's not enough yet? You need a bigger one? lol. It's always like that for me too. The more I have space to put stuff, the more I find stuff to clutter all the space.

It's not fancy! because my bathroom is teeny tiny, I use my closet as a dressing room, make-up room, a place to do my hair room, and my pouting room. haha also did I mention a JUNK room(:)

My oldest son is a smooth talker. Just watched him convince the little girl down the street that is a grade ahead to come play with him.

Anyone else ever type a long reply, then realize that it does not really add anything to the tread, and then never post it. I do that a lot.

Antihero said:
Anyone else ever type a long reply, then realize that it does not really add anything to the tread, and then never post it. I do that a lot.

No, but I have a habit of rushing to post a reply and then editing it about 5 or 6 times.

Antihero said:

Yes! All the time.. mainly because I'm scared what replies I will get.

I'm thinking about getting a haircut.. then do some revision for exams! :(

I will not sully his name by dragging him into that cesspool. Ok cesspool might be a bit strong...

On a road trip right now, there's someone special that I wish was with me. I think she'd enjoy the snow capped mountains, the endless forest, the blueness of the rivers (where they're not frozen over) and the wide, clear sky. I'm at a roadside pullout and I think every star in the sky is out tonight- I wonder if she can see them as well- I wonder if she's ok, I wonder if we will ever.....

I wonder.

Latest posts

Back