What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to school. The sad thing about going into school as an adult is that there's simply no way around the boring majority of it. And there is plenty. I just gotta keep telling myself that this is for my own good...learning stuff. *Sigh* Still. At least it's free.

Arghhh!

One of the servers I support has a honeysuckle network connection and every mouse click takes a second or two to respond which all day everyday winds me up just a little bit at a time. Over time I reckon the cummulative effect of this stress will take several years off my life expectancy so I have half a mind to just destroy it for my own good.

*Breaths...

Why do strangers feel the need to interrupt my music and ask me for directions? Several other people around you and you decide to approach the guy with the headphones on and music blaring? It's like, can't you see that I don't want to be bothered, you loathsome creature? Take a ******* hint. /vent

I wonder what it would be like to live in a country that didn't have half its population taking natural selection as just some myth about monkeys evolving like Pokemanz.

Stupid should really hurt, just like when a rat makes the wrong move in a Skinnerian box, it gets zapped, so should stupid, dumbass moves be immediately painful to show them that that is not a wise move.

I really don't feel like going out tonight. I am always complaining I don't go anywhere, and now that I have the opportunity, I don't feel like going. I am such a jerk sometimes!

Latest posts

Back