What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
This Blackhawk has been probing the area with a search light for the past three hours now.

Zomgz, 'tis the CIA! Hide. :p

I'm sure it's the National Guard practising raids on cannabis farms again.

Probably.

But more probably 'tis the CIA! :p

Or those blasted Wookiees. All the more reason to hide.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
This Blackhawk has been probing the area with a search light for the past three hours now.

Zomgz, 'tis the CIA! Hide. :p

I'm sure it's the National Guard practising raids on cannabis farms again.

Probably.

But more probably 'tis the CIA! :p

Or those blasted Wookiees. All the more reason to hide.

Those killing machines. Scary, roaming around at night.

We're going to have to deport them back to Kashyyyk. Imperial Customs Enforcement (ICE) better catch them. :O

Spent a good 10 minutes last night contemplating Van Damme's mullet as he muscled his way across the screen in Time Cop in a shoulder padded cropped leather jacket. I tried to consider the preening process of a mid 80's Belgian action hero but it remains a mystery to me. Jean Claude, its a monstrosity, it looks honeysuckle now and I'm pretty certain it looked honeysuckle back then.

You need a better hobby than continually trolling, unregistering your ids and then creating new ids to troll incognito again. But remember this: I will always know who you are, and that has always freaked you out.

Just go the fresia away. I don't need anyone as unsupportive as you in my life. You showed your true colors and "strength of character" when you ******* bailed when I needed support the most. Your follow-up comments chastising me for being depressed when things were finally changing for the better in my life proved that you don't have the first clue what real depression is.

It's not "the blues," sweetheart, nor is it "feeling sorry for yourself." Someone can have everything going well in his/her life and still be depressed and locked in despair. Chastising that person is NOT HELPFUL, nor is it supportive. It is not "tough love;" it is callous disregard for a person who is in pain.

You've bragged to me before about how empathetic you are. Ha! Nothing could be further from the truth.

i have no idea what to do with myself anymore in terms of.... life. i originally was thinking that my life has been a complete waste. i havent done anything with myself. i have become a pointless nothing. but then i realized that part of it has to do with my misanthropic ways. part of it has to do with that i dont want to have to actively participate in society. i dont want to be around people, i dont really care for them that much. im ok with being alone. it would be nice to have that ONE person to be around and we get each other. but other than that, i kind of like to avoid being in public. so much so that i loathe the interview process. i feel like i am selling myself like a thing rather than a person. i hate that thats what we have come to as a society. and i feel like i shouldnt have to strain myself to be someone im not just for the sake of being a participant in society. its not me, its not in my nature. but how else am i supposed to get a job? my real issue is trying to find something to do with myself, while also being anti-social. i havent found a way to make the 2 work together, if there even is a practical way to do that. im not super smart and i have no artistic skills. so i guess thats why i was a corporate retail drone for almost 11 years. now im jobless and have less than a month to find another job thats going to be basically the same thing. i have so much to look forward to.

I wanted to say "hi" to her. But some angry idiot cut in front of me, ruining the opportunity..
At least I got a glimpse of her face.

Latest posts

Back