What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm already tired of my Norwegian classes. I become bored with things far too quickly.. but I have to finish this level and the next so I can stay here. :( Doing stuff sucks.

Barbaloot said:
I'm already tired of my Norwegian classes. I become bored with things far too quickly.. but I have to finish this level and the next so I can stay here. :( Doing stuff sucks.

Out of curiosity, what's involved in Norwegian classes? Is that the equivelant of English classes to an English speaker? (literature and so on)

Anonymous Rex said:
Barbaloot said:

Out of curiosity, what's involved in Norwegian classes? Is that the equivelant of English classes to an English speaker? (literature and so on)

They're Norwegian classes for adult immigrants, so they teach basic Norwegian up to an intermediate level - things like Norwegian culture and society, work-related Norwegian, Norwegian for daily activities (assuming you leave the house :p) It's like an English as a second language class, but for Norwegian.

Barbaloot said:
Anonymous Rex said:
Barbaloot said:

They're Norwegian classes for adult immigrants, so they teach basic Norwegian up to an intermediate level - things like Norwegian culture and society, work-related Norwegian, Norwegian for daily activities (assuming you leave the house :p) It's like an English as a second language class, but for Norwegian.

If you have Netflix Lilyhammer has a few examples of that type of class.

I should totally stop thinking about what im thinkin about: dangerous/destructive/damaging thoughts. Oh please no... No no no no

hug_015.gif

Ledia said:
I should totally stop thinking about what im thinkin about: dangerous/destructive/damaging thoughts. Oh please no... No no no no

Why did I let you do this to me for so long...why did I let you fresia with my head so much....why can't I hate you instead of hating myself

I'm not a gamer at all, but I've just become addicted to Draw Something.

What's that deafening sucking sound you hear?

Oh, why that would be those moments of "free time" which I really can't spare anyway being sucked down into the black hole of unproductivity.

That said, I did accomplish a lot today. Day One of my new life is well underway, so I imagine I'll be up until 3 am playing this damned game

Callie said:
Why did I let you do this to me for so long...why did I let you fresia with my head so much....why can't I hate you instead of hating myself

((((Callie))))

BTDT for too long, sister. xoxo

Latest posts

Back