What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, Dick Clark died. He was only 82. I thought he was closer to 100. :(

I need a DrawSomething intervention.

"hey You! how are you?????"
"ok, and you?"
"cool!!! say, what kind of novels do you like to read?"
"umm well a lot.. from hardy to.. well a lot"
"I know you like to read english novels and they're not all available in Here so i thought i may bring you a book you need with me to There since there is way more english books here.
"Thanks, just thinking about it is sweet of you"
"so what books do you need?"
"so what's up?"
"i gotta go sleep since i have classe tomorrow, talk to you tomorrow evening!!!"
"thinks: wont be online. Says: goodnight"

I'm a *****.

I dreamt I was being taught history by Morecambe & Wise. It was my old classroom and they were in beige flared suits and bow ties the whole bit. Weird.

Now I'm thinking I actually had no idea that's how you spell Morecambe :rolleyes:

morecambeandwise2.jpg

:cool: x10 ;)

Something's gotta give. Oh, the pressure!!!!!!!

It really does look like you, but with a wig on.

So, I got a new phone earlier this week (yes, I am aware that today is only wednesday and it would have sufficed had I said a few days ago or whatever, but that's not the point, let me continue please) and I've been playing with and whatnot to figure out how the hell it works...I totally have the texting down, thank goodness....anyway, back to what I was saying. I was playing with it and I decided to test out the voice to text aspect of it and so I started with "hello" my phone translated that to "hell no" okay so yeah, that was pretty funny considering it doesn't want to say hello back to me after I so kindly told it hello....
But then I went to my favorite word....fresia. I say it a lot so I had to be certain it would work should I opt to use the voice to text option (which I probably won't) and so I told my phone...fresia off. It actually CENSORED the word fresia.... wtf? "F***" ******* phone trying to censor me.... :club:

Callie said:
So, I got a new phone earlier this week (yes, I am aware that today is only wednesday and it would have sufficed had I said a few days ago or whatever, but that's not the point, let me continue please) and I've been playing with and whatnot to figure out how the hell it works...I totally have the texting down, thank goodness....anyway, back to what I was saying. I was playing with it and I decided to test out the voice to text aspect of it and so I started with "hello" my phone translated that to "hell no" okay so yeah, that was pretty funny considering it doesn't want to say hello back to me after I so kindly told it hello....
But then I went to my favorite word....fresia. I say it a lot so I had to be certain it would work should I opt to use the voice to text option (which I probably won't) and so I told my phone...fresia off. It actually CENSORED the word fresia.... wtf? "F***" ******* phone trying to censor me.... :club:

LOL!!

Callie said:
So, I got a new phone earlier this week (yes, I am aware that today is only wednesday and it would have sufficed had I said a few days ago or whatever, but LMAO
that's not the point, let me continue please) and I've been playing with and whatnot to figure out how the hell it works...I totally have the texting down, thank goodness....anyway, back to what I was saying. I was playing with it and I decided to test out the voice to text aspect of it and so I started with "hello" my phone translated that to "hell no" okay so yeah, that was pretty funny considering it doesn't want to say hello back to me after I so kindly told it hello....

Too funny Callie.

Did you try any other colorful metaphors?

Might have to give it a whirl with the iPhone :)

I really need to drink more water as a routine ...

I feel like talking with someone ...

Cool, I imagine that people who sign up on a forum with such a name are likely a lot less pretentious than elsewhere ...

That was an productive meeting, one hour of scribbling application designs on a whiteboard, followed by arguing, followed by more scribbling and arguing. Result was a unanimous decision it was all far too complicated and dangerous to change anything and to blame it on who designed it in the first place and get them to decide.

Now I've just got to formally summarise it with recommendations. :(

The Good Citizen said:
That was an productive meeting, one hour of scribbling application designs on a whiteboard, followed by arguing, followed by more scribbling and arguing. Result was a unanimous decision it was all far too complicated and dangerous to change anything and to blame it on who designed it in the first place and get them to decide.

Now I've just got to formally summarise it with recommendations. :(

Sounds like decision-by-committee, always an exercise in how NOT to be productive.

You have my sympathies.

I'm a little disappointed that he took the path of least resistance instead of being harshly honest, but c'est la vie!

Also, this cat is diving me insane this morning.

Hard to say if I like Shatner or Spader better. You always do manage to have the funniest pictures.! *laughs*

Latest posts

Back