What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not used to doing this housewife stuff anymore.. I'm so tired... but I do hope my cloudberry tartlets come out well.

Come on ain't it stupid to just stop talking to someone 4 months and I still never got an explanation are you seriously just that much of a nut case

Sophia, I've just read what you were saying last night, and I want to give you a virtual hug.

I don't think I've spoken to you on any threads before, but I've seen what you've posted, and you always seem like one of the first to go out of your way to cheer others up and give advice.

I know people who are getting stressed with their university work at the moment (and that's without mental health issues) and I've had times when my depression has made it harder to do my work, so I can sympathise.

Can't really offer any useful advice, but I feel for you.

I'd rather just not bother with you in any way than to have a falling out with you. It doesn't really matter who you are to me, and I know, I know, I know she would hate this, but I just refuse to put myself in your path of recklessness. Recklessness with everything... Every little thing you do and say, you just don't think. There are some parts of you that I'll miss... Those parts of you that I learned from... But I just can't do it anymore.

At times like this, when I have a bit of excess energy, I wish I was better at directing it into something useful.

Paul's right - Why DON'T we do it in the road? :p

My heart is pounding - too much Diet Red Bull, probably. :/

On the upside, I'm making braised chicken legs for dinner and Kid #2 and Cat agree - the house smells divine. :D

How dare you even call them lazy after I've seen you do nothing since I got here... How bloody dare you...

broken_girl said:
I'm thinking that getting married was the worst mistake I've ever made because I feel more alone now than I ever did when I really was alone. If that makes any sense.

I'm also thinking that if this new medication I just got doesn't help me......nothing ever will and I'd be better off dead............

Hey Broken-girl, I read your post, Im very sorry you are feeling alone. You also mentioned if the medication you started doesnt help, nothing ever will and you will be better off dead. I just want to tell you, ending your life will never solve anything, Im sure you already know that. Have you ever tried to pray about your problems? God tells us to lay our problems at Jesus' feet..He will carry all of your burdens away. This may seem unreal..but I can tell you it is very real, God has been my strength even through all of the terrible trials in my life. God is real and he wants us to seek Him. To ask Him for help. We have to be willing to turn our life over to Him, trust in Him, and let Him lead the way. He is the way out of the darkness.

:)

Latest posts

Back