What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What else needs to be done today, but I think I got most or all of it done now. What else SHOULD I do now hmm hmm...

Callie said:
Lonely in BC said:
Callie said:
I don't think I know what I'm doing anymore

I think it's called using a keyboard to post on a forum :D

I likely opened a can of worms now.

:club:
What if I was using my phone and employing the talk to text option??? HUH HUH WHAT THEN????

:p

Sigh, you'd think I would know better than to mess with Callie....

Ak5 said:
Who do I thank for un-banning me? :O

Me :cool:

Oh wait, no...I'm the one who sent akismet after you :D

Lonely in BC said:
Callie said:
Lonely in BC said:
Callie said:
I don't think I know what I'm doing anymore

I think it's called using a keyboard to post on a forum :D

I likely opened a can of worms now.

:club:
What if I was using my phone and employing the talk to text option??? HUH HUH WHAT THEN????

:p

Sigh, you'd think I would know better than to mess with Callie....

I always win :cool:

Be thankful for the time you have with someone, because tomorrow they could be gone. You just never know. And there is no such thing as being too careful when it comes to kids. Sometimes I think I should stop reading the news, but then again it just shows how stuff does happen in the blink of an eye. It's worth the extra look to look after someone.

That I've "met" some really great people on ALL- we've laughed, we've shared our pain and personal thoughts, we've encouraged each other, sometimes we get on each others nerves but at the end of the day there's a lot of caring- its great to ba a part of it.

Latest posts

Back