What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is one rainnnny day... really glad my plants didn't get squashed..hmm no pun intended by the sheets I covered them with.

Unconditional Love

1306721396_1306307309www_xuk_ru4.jpg

JK.png

I am wondering - more than thinking - if other people have bad luck all at once.

Within the last two weeks, the following has happened:

~ satellite tv no longer functioning properly unless it is left on 24/7
~ my truck broke down
~ my car broke down
~ my couch blew it springs
~ my chair blew it springs
~ my telephone stopped working
~ the outside line went bad for the internet and telephone
~ stop payments were made on checks (at $25 a pop) because the post office did not deliver the checks for my bills payments
~ a couple of unexpected bills such as medical
~ and several other things.

It was rough not having the internet, satellite for tv, and the telephone (landline) for seven days or more.

However after a couple of days, it was actually great not being connected to the world 24/7.

A lot of housework and what not got done.

But, i must admit, it is time to OD on the internet and other things once again.

I'm thinking that this post sure has a lot of pages :p

Also can't wait to see my dad's staffy Tyson 2mo. I miss my lil woof ;)

WTF? Are you serious? Suck it up. That's all the advice you need.

And yes, that is directed at myself.

If anyone else feels the need to take a piss and honeysuckle on someone's heart and spirit -- mine has been forcibly volunteered.

On an unrelated note, this bottle of wine looks toopretty to drink from... oops.

Why can't that site and the other one be disgusting free? I mean come on... lol. My innocent eyes...

Latest posts

Back