What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I always agree to things I don't want to do, when I know I have a shitload of my own honeysuckle to do? Meh, whatever, at least it shouldn't take long.

If the guys I'm going to go to school with like to get drunk and high...Then I'll get drunk and high. I'm tired of my boring, lonely, and pathetic life. I want to have fun. Even if my social anxiety gets in the way, I'll force myself to be at every God-**** party.

The little generations now days have zero imagination anymore. In my day, when I was little, we actually played with Lego figures... And no, they didn't talk... and no, they didn't move... Not by themselves anyway.

So she's really gone...She really will never speak to me again...What am I suppose to do now that she's gone...I don't want to go back to how my life was before I met her...I'm so afraid and lost...Please come back...

I really dislike weak-minded mentalities. You say something, you should stick with it. Hate to put it like this, but grow a backbone... You know that he wants to do stupid honeysuckle. You allow him to drag you into all of it, and then you complain about it? No, if you're going to give in to what he says just because he complains about it, don't you dare say anything about it. I don't want to hear anything about it. What's sad is, I don't even care what happens. You want to be weak, fine. I'm not going to be bothered by it.

On a positive note, I look older than most guys my age. Which would help immensely when I return to school.

Latest posts

Back