What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The looks and unnecessary attention is crippling.
Wasn't worth wearing the price tag on my face.

well...this could get interesting. I'll just wait and see how it plays out before doing anything.

shesafrozenfire said:
Hard to know what to do. I do think I'll go to the gym this morning and work out to the point of exhaustion so that I won't HAVE to think. I can just come home, shower, refuel and collapse into a 6-hour coma.

Reading your words made me realise that this is what I've been trying to do to myself lately. :\

It's easier to just exhaust myself so I won't think too much..rather than be so full of energy and think too much.

Why the hell can't they make the "Pringles" tubes bigger? My hand is too big to fit in and get the chips. I have to tip it and let the chips fall, but tons of crumbs come with them. Bastards!

I've seen a hot girl working at the Pipa restaurant when I went to pick up my sister and her boyfriend. It didn't bother me as much as it usually does.I usally get right depressed and feeling envyness etc.

My shoes are a nice shade of purple...I never thought I liked purple. Learn somthin new everyday... :)

If I lived where I want to be, I would be on my way to the lake and exploring the paths right now, instead of being stuck in my room.

shesafrozenfire said:
Hard to know what to do. I do think I'll go to the gym this morning and work out to the point of exhaustion so that I won't HAVE to think. I can just come home, shower, refuel and collapse into a 6-hour coma.
I've been doing this a lot lately.

Just be careful -- you can over-train and actually undo progress (especially if you're trying to lose weight).

Take care of you *hug*

Ox Blood said:
shesafrozenfire said:
I've been doing this a lot lately.

Just be careful -- you can over-train and actually undo progress (especially if you're trying to lose weight).

Take care of you *hug*

Thanks. :)

I am doing this partly to lose weight, partly to become stronger and more fit. I've lost 15 pounds so far in about 5 weeks, and the temptation to work out to exhaustion is huge considering that the results are coming in.

I usually do take the weekend off from strenuous workouts, and I ended up not going in this morning. I took a nap instead - lol The break is nice. :)

shesafrozenfire said:
Thanks. :)

I am doing this partly to lose weight, partly to become stronger and more fit. I've lost 15 pounds so far in about 5 weeks, and the temptation to work out to exhaustion is huge considering that the results are coming in.

I usually do take the weekend off from strenuous workouts, and I ended up not going in this morning. I took a nap instead - lol The break is nice. :)

Yeah... It's addicting to work out to that point. Can't say I follow my own advice most of the time. But if you look up the consequences of over-training, they can be pretty bothersome and even cause plateau's.

But, that's good you took it easy today. And even more awesome you are striving for those goals to get fit and healthy. Keep it up :)

Latest posts

Back