What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Longing for a friend and to move.

Looking at Katniss' long neck. I bet she is longing, herself.

Okiedokes said:
ugh it is hot..

Same here, I wish I could move. I would be outside, walking down the the lake and injoying the outside instead of being stuck in my room.

Lost Soul said:
Okiedokes said:
ugh it is hot..

Same here, I wish I could move. I would be outside, walking down the the lake and injoying the outside instead of being stuck in my room.

hopefully you have an a/c! it actually didn't get terrible here today, but i was busy cleaning and made it worse. lol

Okiedokes said:
Lost Soul said:
Okiedokes said:
ugh it is hot..

hopefully you have an a/c! it actually didn't get terrible here today, but i was busy cleaning and made it worse. lol

I was in my room, had to have the window closed. I had my fan on but barely felt a difference.

I might watch The Hunger Games while I try and sleep.

It seems inevitable that virtually all of the people I manage to consider my "friends" end up showing their true colors, resulting in me having to sever our "friendship" and never speak to them again. I simply can't stand people who can't simply be decent. What utility is there in alienating anyone who tolerates you by behaving like a **** or a dick all the time? I just don't get it.

I feel like I'm on the wrong path (or just a slow one).
It's been hard regaining/maintaining motivation as well as discipline even though I know they're what I need right now.

Blast. It's past 2 A.M. already.

Why can't I motherfucking be simple for once with this honeysuckle? I mean, really... Come on... Why's it always gotta be something fancy and special...

Okay, you need to stop with the bullshit, it's getting rather old.

VanillaCreme said:
Why can't I motherfucking be simple for once with this honeysuckle? I mean, really... Come on... Why's it always gotta be something fancy and special...

Because YOU are fancy and special.

Callie said:
VanillaCreme said:

Because YOU are fancy and special.

Special for all the wrong reasons. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back