What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on another site and now I'm thinking just how cruel and mean people can be especially when they hide anonimously behind a keyboard. Words can hurt so bad, I'm crying right now. :(

It would be nice if my course worked... or if they responded to my e-mail. And they'd better compensate me for these two days I haven't been able to access it. :club:

I think I might be coming close to 40 hours of overtime. Given that I'm already being paid a higher base rate, time and a half is pretty awesome. Now if only I can actually sleep sometime...

self:calculation, 38 so far, two more hours on Sunday and I'll have 40 hours.

Why do people think bringing their incredibly yappy dog to a campground and leaving it tied up to bark for hours is a good idea?
Why do these same people get pissed off when they ask "Is his barking annoying?" and you respond with "Yes".
So nice to be the bad guy. :)

The USA would like to welcome Libya into the Western-world. A ribbon-cutting ceremony of the new Cinnabon has just taken place!

Some days, I wonder how you can live with yourself. I don't know how to kill this.. anger. Can't beat it out of myself at the gym. Can't drink it away. Nothing. How can I forgive you if you won't leave me alone long enough to find peace?

And the worst part, you left a consuming mark. It poisons. I don't want be like you.

Latest posts

Back