What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, look: RELATIONSHIP DRAMA. Seriously? Keep that honeysuckle private where no one else has to be subjected to the yearnings and sighs and pangs.

Just as when you're climbing all over each other publicly alternating between sickly-sweet lovey-dovey schmaltz and engaged in awkward fumbling & groping and a heated game of tonsil hockey, I'm inclined to say "Get a room already," so now I want to say, "Keep that honeysuckle private." Dumbass.

*sigh*

And now for something completely different: More medical terminology flashcards. It's like learning an entirely new language.

wolf359 said:
How a couple people here pulled me out of the darkness.
Thanks.

Glad to hear it.

I'm debating whether I'll take someone up on their offer.. I'm so hopelessly awkward sometimes.

I hope it doesn't rain today, but it lookes like it might. Rainy days makes me sad. I need some sunshine.

I have to think of it now that it's not just for myself, cause it's not. Never was actually. I did it for him. Duhh gotta stamp this in my head when I think of it..

Oh god.. how mortifying. :( Now to summon up the courage to inform them.

Also, I ******* hate magpies.

When the feck we gonna get to do some REAL work?
Seriously, I know most of this honeysuckle, and I'm figuring anything I don't know out before you explain the goddamn things. -.-'
I better be able to get paid for last week too, although how the fresia Imma get my thing signed, I dunno. -.-

I studied for hours for this test and I got an 82%. What, the fresia. I'm pissed off at myself for getting that low of a grade.

Less than 100% is unacceptable.

Latest posts

Back