What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually feeling normal today. And Im sick. lol. I'm really glad for the first part though.. and I want to be as positive as I can because it really does help with everything.

I feel hoarded just because so many people are texting me at the moment and my brother's gf coming over to visit. I am seriously feeling anti-social today. Hmph.

Broken_Doll said:
I've over analysed it half to death, came to the decision that I couldn't really find any moral reason as to why it'd be so wrong, but there's always that niggling voice in the back of my head saying I'll regret it later. (Roughly) 8 years is a long time to wait just to wind up back at the same decision. Things might never be the same between us if we do, but then things have always been kinda weird between us anyway. Nearly 4am and he's still all that's on my mind *tired sigh*...
THIS. AGAIN, STILL THIS. Grrrrr go away unwanted feelings, you are making my life complicated and just making me even more confused than I already am. I don't want to feel this ******* way about him, sometimes I really wish I had an ON/OFF switch for my feelings and emotions. I'm kind of torn between staying quiet about this and making a thread but making a thread would mean I'd be obliged to talk about it, and it's kind of a controversial/taboo topic, I'm sure I'd get a lot of negative feedback/"eeew gross" type comments.

*Waits anxiously for package in post to arrive, is excited about it's contents* =D

I'm thinking food then bedtime, bedtime with a stuffed animal and book, except I've packed every single last book I own away into boxes. **** it.

Can't believe how warm it is today and tomorrow it's going to be freezing with possible snow.

do-not-stand-at-my-grave-and-weep-415793-475-377_large.jpg

Latest posts

Back