What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This cold of mine is bad.. hopefully I can lay down and not cough myself to death again.

Okiedokes said:
This cold of mine is bad.. hopefully I can lay down and not cough myself to death again.

*Hugs* Get well soon!
Please drink lots of water yeah.

I'm thinking of whether I can finish my work or not. That darn presentation tomorrow is just ugh.

A&P exam today and the huge massive dreaded Nutrition II exam is on Friday, but I'd forgotten that after class today is a long study hall because half the class is giving blood at the blood drive to benefit people hit by Hurricane Sandy. So yeah, lots of free study time. :D

ladyforsaken said:
Okiedokes said:

*Hugs* Get well soon!
Please drink lots of water yeah.

I'm thinking of whether I can finish my work or not. That darn presentation tomorrow is just ugh.

hugz..thank you :)

When I ask for advice about something I am clearly unable to make a decision on, please don't just say "it's up to you" - I am looking for input.

I'm thinking about him again, how it's been roughly 8 long years. It's kind of "wrong" and we shouldn't think of each other this way. I have a moral dilemma on my hands now. I'd kind of like to talk about it, but at the same time I'm being vague and holding back because I'm worried about the responses I might get.

I'm thinking about tomorrow, I usually enjoy Thursdays and I like the people I work with where we do volunteer work together.

Just stop. Stop. Listen. Describe. Follow directions. Stop doing things you're not telling me about or touching things I did not tell you to touch.

Never trying to fix anyone's game problems again, good grief.

Watching you deal with things... It's actually painful. You just have no composure about you whatsoever. Oh, and let us take care of that, because you sit them out for all of a minute and expect them to do what they have to do, and then yell at them to get back in when they've barely had the time to register what they were even out there for... You don't need to do it anyway, because yours does it all over anyway... Keep track of that...

Latest posts

Back