What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why I can't seem to handle that very well. I mean, why would something that's supposed to be good cause so much anxiety.

You're twice my age and can't keep to a schedule or answer questions about rescheduling properly? Holy dear sweet fresia.

Finally moved on. The moment I let go I have my heart and mind to myself again.

Definitely my best day in a while. :)

just wondering if anyone actually checks out what the movie is like on Have you heard of the movie? thread.
i know i havent... yet.

I can't tell if you're arguing for or against my point. Why are you even in a serious discussion that may turn into a debate?

I think I should quit smoking. Even though I've smoked only few years but nicotine is so **** addicting to me. Not having any problems with alcohol, drugs or caffeine but that **** nicotine. Argh.

Necesito practicar la idioma de los viejos. No por que la importancia(pero hay que esto factor). He encantado con los lenguajes. Y todas otras que puedo entender. Ahora el tiempo es largo. Unas horas pasado miro al cielo y la luna. Nunca yo vez de un noche tan cristal.

I'm thinking if it's a good thing to be spending time on internet forums such as this.
Do my words really matter? Does anyone really care? Is it beneficial in anyway? Am I just wasting precious time? Is it really wise to be speaking with strangers?

I don't know. That's why I haven't been posting much.

I used to enjoy messing around and debating with people on online forums. But now that I've grown, I don't really think it's worth it anymore. I do miss it....

Tealeaf said:
Haven't slept or eaten normally all week. Nearing my limit.

Be careful. Lack of sleep and not eating much along with thinking too much can trigger mental breakdowns. I know, it happened to me. Hope you'll be ok though...

I remember sitting on the shore of the Sumida river, in Asakusa. If I had a girlfriend, I'd bring her there to watch the sunset together.

Latest posts

Back