What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking about my grades...thinking about the homework I should be doing right now...thinking about sleep.

The gods are punishing me- I have to talk to CSR's about the six month old microwave that just died, an overcharge on my cell phone bill and the bank about a better rate on my credit line.

This morning is shot to hell.....

I'm always confused when I see a topic online where someone doesn't understand their husband or wife's communication style or something similarly surface. How did you marry someone without knowing how to make something so basic work?

I don't get people.

Tealeaf said:
I'm always confused when I see a topic online where someone doesn't understand their husband or wife's communication style or something similarly surface. How did you marry someone without knowing how to make something so basic work?

I don't get people.

Yeah, that always bugs me as well.

It's staggering how many couples never actually manage to work out a system of communication between them.

You'd think that would be dating/marriage 101.

"STAY CALM STAY CALM STAY CALM OH GOD OH GOD JUST A FEW MORE DAYS TILL THE ANTI-ANXIETY MEDICATION KICKS IN..."

I have been off my meds for... some time. :O

Latest posts

Back