What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being decapitated is the worse. I can't even imagine my head rolling a few steps, looking back at my body and in those last fleeting moments thinking...I thought THAT was a good ensemble?

I really don't want to start a thread for this, but does anyone know a good FREE ecard site? I remember all these things being free, but now it's all trial memberships and give us your first born.

The Good Citizen said:
I really really want a cup of tea :(

What kind? What F***ing kind! Don't leave me hanging on this cliff of suspense!!! ;)

PS Does ;) really make the sarcasm all ok?

PSS I don't know what keys I just hit, but I am using Firefox and I just got this onscreen window with what I can only think is ASC coding of the page. How can I do this again???

JasonM said:
The Good Citizen said:
I really really want a cup of tea :(

What kind? What F***ing kind! Don't leave me hanging on this cliff of suspense!!! ;)

PS Does ;) really make the sarcasm all ok?

PSS I don't know what keys I just hit, but I am using Firefox and I just got this onscreen window with what I can only think is ASC coding of the page. How can I do this again???

Yeah ;) excuses you from all social faux pas, the only time it won't is if you've tried and failed to avoid mentioning someone's glass eye. Flashing a wink will infact make matters worse in this scenario.

to recreate the firefox function bash keyboard randomly. This always works..eventually.

HA!!! Hotkeys are insanity inducing! I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm making things happen.

Sounds like the rest of my existence.

The Good Citizen said:
Flashing a wink will infact make matters worse in this scenario.

I know someone who is unable to wink one eye without doing the other (thus blinking). It's hilarious when she tries because it looks like some over-exaggerated expression from a Monty Python skit.

Wink wink, nudge nudge!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elder berries!

That is all. Go about your business. Nothing to see here. These aren't the droids you are looking for.

At 12.24am it's now officially Christmas eve eve as I used to call it when I was a kid!

I want to give someone a +1 with a comment as fresia you , and then never respond to their messages just to mess with them.

Ya, I'm a bad person.

Please spank me.

Latest posts

Back