What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... Generally, I'm an optimist, but I'm not so convinced. Plus, somethings can't just be un-seen/read/heard/done.

Sometimes it's worth remembering there's a gazillion people on this planet, so sometimes it's just better to move on and leave them to it and their new found behavior.

Awesome! I "RRRolled up The Rim to Win" and found a message saying Please Play Again....they like me, they really, really like me :p

Gondwanaland said:
I hate myself. I hate my face, my body, everything. :(

*hugs* Why do you hate yourself so much? I'm sure it can't control what or how it is, right? :\

Cara said:
I wish I would you just get out of my house and meet the world

Why don't you?

I'm debating if I should start a thread or not. Rosebolt!

Gondwanaland said:
I hate myself. I hate my face, my body, everything. :(

I think most normal people have issues about their appearance, my internal image of me is not 100% accurate to what I see in the mirror.

I bet you're actually a babe, a lot of people think worse of themselves than others do.

If I can afford the cycling lifestyle I want! Since I live in the city I will have to drive a distance to safe cycling locs and need a bicycle hitch + install for the vehicle which will probably cost more than my bicycle :\

I can't wait until Friday around 6:15pm, and hopefully someone else can't either. :)

EveWasFramed said:
I wish I was elsewhere right now.

Anywhere in particular, or just somewhere other than your current location?

Latest posts

Back