What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* I keep thinking about 2 people - my ex boyfriend and my older half brother, for various reasons...
* I'm glad I managed to force myself out of the house today, it ended up being a nice little walk into town.
* I'm so happy that I managed to eat less and go get some exercise today =D ! Still kind of "too much" food for me to be comfortable, but still.
* I need to make something out of all my fabrics, I've been away from my sewing machine too long.
* I need to find some decent music to put on.
* I need to find some ravers in my area.
* I'm missing so many people right now...
* Right now, this is my favourite song in the whole wide world.
* Dear (half) brother, I miss you. I should have been the one to say sorry before you left this morning, I still feel bad we fought and that I let you leave without having fixed things first...

Aww get well soon, Okiedokes.

I don't know what's up with the topic marriage coming up to my face lately. Not just from my mother but from everyone else - even the freakin' radio-drama this morning.

What is the universe trying to say here??

Thank you Lady :)

That was nice going outside a bit. It will be nice when the weather gets better.

Veruca said:
I really hope I wont be alone forever. Thats kind of scary to think about...

No, you wont be. ftr, I would totally date you, lol. But I can't right now. And hey I'm awesome, right? There are plenty of other, much more awesome people out there too! You are also awesome. Just sucks that there's more not-awesome people in the world than there are awesome, which makes it difficult for us awesome people to find partners.

But you will. Because you're awesome.

painter said:
Veruca said:

No, you wont be. ftr, I would totally date you, lol. But I can't right now. And hey I'm awesome, right? There are plenty of other, much more awesome people out there too! You are also awesome. Just sucks that there's more not-awesome people in the world than there are awesome, which makes it difficult for us awesome people to find partners.

^ Veruca just got friendzoned :)

Just kidding :p

perfanoff said:
painter said:
Veruca said:

lol you cheeky git. More like dodged a bullet with curmugeonly depressive antisocial *******.

I'm thinking of what it's going to be like 2 years from now.

Veruca said:

You won't, hun. Someone so sweet like you will smitten any guy you could want. :)
No, really, you're a kind person, and from what I've seen of you on the forum, you like to help others - that's something that is attractive already. All the best! I will keep wishing that you'll meet a good man soon. :)

Rosebolt said:
Here we go again, oh well, come at me parents!

:( They at it again, huh.
*hugs*

LonelyInAtl said:
I want everything on Friday to go perfect!

Good luck to whatever it is you're planning and hope it all goes perfect for you on Friday!

Gondwanaland said:
I need to find a cure for my procrastination!!!

When you do, could you share it with me?

painter said:
perfanoff said:

lol you cheeky git. More like dodged a bullet with curmugeonly depressive antisocial *******.

Lmao perfanoff!
*hugs* painter's radio - I think you're cool, things will get better for you because you're cool :cool:

I yearn for company yet I don't pursue it. I wish I had a friend yet i don't. I'm truly lonely, yet i don't want to be lonely. I have all these longing ideas, actions...and than I think of how they will go... and than my will to pursue it fades to oblivion.

This is such a messed up way to live, I hate not seeing The Kid for four days at a time :(

I really hope the meeting tomorrow has a good outcome to the way I would love things to go. Please please please.

Latest posts

Back