What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I get a shower, or go out smelling for a laugh? Hmmm...

Found a really awesome place to rent. PERFECT location, very spacious for a single guy - oh my god.
But it's 50 over my upper limit :( Waiting for the agency to negotiate the price, if they are successful, I get it ASAP :D, if not... I'll have some hard thinking to do. :(

perfanoff said:
Found a really awesome place to rent. PERFECT location, very spacious for a single guy - oh my god.
But it's 50 over my upper limit :( Waiting for the agency to negotiate the price, if they are successful, I get it ASAP :D, if not... I'll have some hard thinking to do. :(

Good luck with that Pertanoff...:)
I hope you can make a deal with them. If not, well, you'll find another place... :) ;)

perfanoff said:

Oh my goodness!! That's awesome! GOOD LUCK PERFANOFF!!

perfanoff said:
They didn't cut any :( Oh well, have hard thinking to do and to compare with the competition.....

Can you find a superhot bikini model to share with you?

Just doing my bit to help.

Gondwanaland said:
perfanoff said:

Good luck with that Pertanoff...:)
I hope you can make a deal with them. If not, well, you'll find another place... :) ;)

Woops, thanks to you too!

I think this is the moment for a superhot bikini model from here to volunteer ;)

Hmmm, interesting trip home from work, someone chucked a stone at the window right next to my head, thank goodness for safety glass. Cue waiting around over half an hour for the police and a replacement bus.

Right, Chinese tonight apparently.

hope Chinese is good to you tonight, then! :|

whats on my mind, I think I am being setup at a holiday dinner thingy Sunday ...

I'm thinking about how I've been lurking here for a while now, and that it's probably time for me to say something: hello :)

For the record, I've been staring at this sentence ^^^ for about ten minutes, and it still looks strange. It's probably because I'm a little nervous about posting, but I'll press the button anyway.

Latest posts

Back