What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Leadholder22!! No, that doesn't look strange at all and hope to see you around more! :)

I'm thinking I should wear the colour pink more often because everyone seems to think I'm sweet. Which I am not! I feel like blowing something up!

Leadholder22 said:
I'm thinking about how I've been lurking here for a while now, and that it's probably time for me to say something: hello :)

For the record, I've been staring at this sentence ^^^ for about ten minutes, and it still looks strange. It's probably because I'm a little nervous about posting, but I'll press the button anyway.

Welcome, you :)
Tell us about yourself

Thank you Veruca and Perfanoff! Well, I guess I'll start with why I'm here? I've slowly been realizing how often I spend time in my own company, and it's proven to be quite often! A few sessions of introspection have lead me to realize that I've actually spent quite a lot of time at home alone since childhood, but that was overshadowed by a "normal" social life at school. I'm now wondering whether or not all this alone time is okay, luckily I've found this place and I'm in absolute awe at how many people seem to be going through/or have gone through similar issues!

Also thinking that a can of cherry cola wouldn't be such a bad idea right about now..

Leadholder22 said:
Thank you Veruca and Perfanoff! Well, I guess I'll start with why I'm here? I've slowly been realizing how often I spend time in my own company, and it's proven to be quite often! A few sessions of introspection have lead me to realize that I've actually spent quite a lot of time at home alone since childhood, but that was overshadowed by a "normal" social life at school. I'm now wondering whether or not all this alone time is okay, luckily I've found this place and I'm in absolute awe at how many people seem to be going through/or have gone through similar issues!

Also thinking that a can of cherry cola wouldn't be such a bad idea right about now..

Sounds similar to me. I spend a lot of time home alone (I like being comfy at home) - but here, I am not exactly alone. Cheesy, I know :)

Random fact: there's no cherry coke in Louisiana, there's Pibb instead.

Edward W said:
Hmmm, interesting trip home from work, someone chucked a stone at the window right next to my head, thank goodness for safety glass. Cue waiting around over half an hour for the police and a replacement bus.

Right, Chinese tonight apparently.

Oh dear Ed, are you all right?? Thank goodness for safety glass indeed!!!

Oh, by the way. I love Chinese food. *hinthint*

Leadholder22 said:
I'm thinking about how I've been lurking here for a while now, and that it's probably time for me to say something: hello :)

For the record, I've been staring at this sentence ^^^ for about ten minutes, and it still looks strange. It's probably because I'm a little nervous about posting, but I'll press the button anyway.

Hellooo Leadholder! Enough lurking now, come forth! I know what you mean about feeling nervous to post things. It'll get easier! I used to be like you... now, nobody can stop me!! Muahaha :D

So not amused- I really can't stand sloppy drunk people. I wonder what her reaction would be if she saw a recording of herself acting that way. I guess a persons got to be who they got to be but that was....a real turn off.

Guess today's plans have changed.

thinking about I should be packing for my abroad trip to UAE and asia next sunday but I can't be bothered.

Sad about Godwanda' - sent her a message a few days ago after seeing some of her posts, wished I'd done more.

Latest posts

Back