What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossroads. Do you make your own choice, based solely on what you know and feel about a particular situation or do you wait for input/influence from outside sources? Do you move forward, go backward or take two steps back and head in another direction....take a different path altogether? *sigh*

1. I ******* better not be ill for too long, I'm ill again, everything aches and thus far my period has lasted just over 2 weeks - OVER TWO ******* WEEKS (and this honeysuckle is meant to be "normal" and "healthy" in that it means I'm fertile or some honeysuckle when I've never ever wanted kids ever?!?!?!). I'm having to take iron supplements because this "natural" bodily function of a healthy "woman" (I don't know, I don't like the word much when it's used about me) has made me anaemic when I already have poor enough health. I'm just angry because everything hurts and I want to go hibernate but I have to go do honeysuckle.
2. None of my "friends" have called me for a while, except one, I know I'm probably being irrational but I'm beginning to think people are bored of me or something. Oh well, I don't feel like going outside anyway.
3. I never know the right things to do or say.
4. I'm such a fresia up sometimes.
5. I have no direction in life.

I feel a lot better saying all that... wow. I just get so afraid of sharing worries sometimes.

It was a funny old day yesterday...guitar lessons, zombies and mice!

And Easter has started with warfare, confusion over the time and rugby!

I am excited that it is Easter! I can't wait to celebrate at Church and then have a nice Dinner that my Sister is preparing for our family and a guest she said I could invite, since he had no where to spend it, but alone.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Latest posts

Back