What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
Edward W said:
^ <checks pockets> Nope, sorry.

If no-one else posts for a few minutes can I make my name appear as last author on all today's threads?

How do you wash your pants?

If you can fit $3.5 million in your pocket, you'd be wearing the words biggest pair!

I might have had a Super-Hyper Diamond encrusted Tritanium credit card.

I found a button, it it's rare it might be worth $3.5 million.

Edward W said:
I might have had a Super-Hyper Diamond encrusted Tritanium credit card.

I found a button, it it's rare it might be worth $3.5 million.

If you wanna follow specifics; it wouldn't be $3.5 million, it would be worth that. And using the It's as good as statement, isn't relevant!

Is the coffee wearing off? :p

As an incentive to help me finish this paper, I think I'm gonna pop downstairs to the coffee shop right now to get me some chocolate/croissant/bun thing. Yes.

keebler said:
I demand we have spring in England!!!

?

What is this spring you speak of? We have a summer for about 4 days at some random point.

Welcome to England!!!

it's okay ... forget the weather, got my Linkin Park going (and for all of those out there that are not familiar with Linkin ... well if you read their lyrics, very poignant .... that's all I'll say)

If anybody walked by the RV in the last half hour and heard me laughing they're likely thing there's a madman inside.

**** my foot hurts, think I overdid it yesterday (as usual)

Only two days of work this set then most of next week staying with Kid- YAY!

Edward W said:
I'm thinking WWC may die of laughing...

Oh hell Eddy, I had it under control....

Might need to crack the oxygen bottle in the first aid bag to calm down again....

Bwahahahhahaha

I'm so **** tired of all the constant problems. It's CONSTANT. There's ALWAYS an issue. And I'm so sick of it.

im feeling pretty sad... thinking that im going to be replaced again and lose another friend :c

i feel like im just disposable to most people...

Latest posts

Back