What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does the splitting headache have to come on my extra day at work?

WildernessWildChild said:
If anybody walked by the RV in the last half hour and heard me laughing they're likely thing there's a madman inside.

Hope that laughing wasn't at my post. :shy:

Dreamer Dragon said:
im feeling pretty sad... thinking that im going to be replaced again and lose another friend :c

i feel like im just disposable to most people...

Sorry you're feeling sad *hugs*

In all honesty, I think we are all disposable to someone. Even if it's someone we may truly care about. Sighs.. that's life.

ladyforsaken said:
Sorry you're feeling sad *hugs*

In all honesty, I think we are all disposable to someone. Even if it's someone we may truly care about. Sighs.. that's life.

thank you.. *hugs*

yeah.. I know that you are right. :c it is just tough to deal with sometimes.

im thinking of how to meet new people and make new friends, trying to be a little more positive. im just in a slump tonight.

I'm thinking .... "it's sunny, I should go strip off all my clothes"

My next thought is, "who cares? I'd freeze to death!"

1. "Go away outside world, I am watching A Game of Thrones".
2. Wish I'd discovered this hair dye sooner - I love the colour this brand gives, it smells a lot less bad than other brands I've tried and it's kinder on my wallet.
3. Trying to think of ways to get out of eating dinner tonight.
4. Hoping my 3rd period in 3 weeks will stop soon.
5. Time to go do my laundry.

I'm glad he's back from his business trip now, we've been meaning to go out drinking together or watch a movie together or something for some time now. :)

Latest posts

Back