What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seven hours until the end of shift then six days off.

I'd kind of like to go for a swim in the lake tomorrow while its snowing.

I keep thinking I should stop making excuses not to see people, otherwise I'll have no friends left...

I really hope the weather is nice tomorrow (well today, as it's past midnight now).

I usually can't sleep without either a stuffed animal or a person next to me, but since we all moved in together (me, younger brother, our older sister, our mother - sister's boyfriend and their 2 small children who I mentioned them above) my sister's little cat Missy has taken a shine to me and every night she comes to sleep in my bedroom - so I now fall asleep and wake with a very fluffy little cat padding around nuzzling my face and rolling around purring on my bed, it's delightful and suddenly I am sleeping much better. <3

The man next door - I was with my 3 year old nephew and 1 year old niece in our back garden and I hear this dude yelling out the window "Shut the fresia up" and something else unintelligible, like it was directed at us, I couldn't see what else his vileness could have been directed at - it was around 14:00, afternoon for fresia sake. Nothing makes me rage more than the idea of somebody messing with my babies (when I talk of "my babies" I mean my animal companions and the children in my life).

I just really want somebody to talk to me until I fall asleep sometimes, like my ex used to (if we weren't together he'd call me up and we'd talk quietly about silly things until I fell asleep)... :(

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/04/tate-...venden-convicted-of-child-sex-crimes-3582801/ < This.
Sooooo, they've only just noticed/realised that Graham Ovenden is a paedophile?!?!? Are they for ******* real? o_O His work has been "widely shown" for over 40 years and they have only recently removed some of his works from the Tate? Come the fresia on people, one look at Graham Ovenden's art work and I knew something was up immediately, I don't see how much more ******* obvious it could be, really. *Big eye roll*

Up at 5 am. Going to ruin the rest of my time here. I hate colds. I want a kiss and a cuddle.

I wonder who won the golf?

I feel weird. Especially lately. I cannot quite articulate it. I suppose it is like being stuck. That, and feeling like a fraud who deserves none of the success, albeit limited, that he has achieved.

I can and should be doing better. How? Well that is a good question.

Also, it is earlier than it feels for some reason tonight.

Ramble ramble.

Latest posts

Back