What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love you with every string of my heart, with every fiber of my being... Would walk on coals into hell and back if it meant that you could go back to being how you were... Would give you my last breath so you could keep breathing... But you're wrong. Stop thinking that if things aren't done your way, they're wrong. Things aren't one way. Just because everything is spotless, doesn't mean bugs won't come. It's starting to warm up... They're gonna come out more now regardless. And stop thinking that just because there's a few items laying around, that you'll be infested with them. It's just not so. You think we don't care about how you feel, or that we don't listen or pay attention to what you're saying... We do. But you're the one who has never listened to anyone. It's always been your way in everything, and now that it's not that way anymore, you're acting like a child about things.

As the daylight fades and my heart begins to sink I'm just reminding myself that some bad stuff went down in Boston today. I may have trouble appreciating what I have, but right now I really need to try. Tomorrow is not an opportunity everyone gets to have.

Sometimes walking my dog is like the live action version of listening to a stoner try to tell a story.

NeinEnergie said:
As the daylight fades and my heart begins to sink I'm just reminding myself that some bad stuff went down in Boston today. I may have trouble appreciating what I have, but right now I really need to try. Tomorrow is not an opportunity everyone gets to have.

Just googled it- OMG!

WildernessWildChild said:
NeinEnergie said:

Just googled it- OMG!

Yea, terrible stuff no matter where it happens.

NeinEnergie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
NeinEnergie said:

Just googled it- OMG!

Yea, terrible stuff no matter where it happens.

So horrible...

I want someone to hold me and tell me it's going to be okay. And I want to hold someone and tell them it's going to be okay.

I look at my countrymen and all I feel is resentment. I need to get out.

NeinEnergie said:
I need to change my career path, I ^$(#%^& hate software development. Time to become a park ranger, me thinks.

Why would you want to do that? :p If you're stuck on something you can ask me for help.

Dissident said:
I look at my countrymen and all I feel is resentment. I need to get out.

NeinEnergie said:
I need to change my career path, I ^$(#%^& hate software development. Time to become a park ranger, me thinks.

Why would you want to do that? :p If you're stuck on something you can ask me for help.

Offer much appreciated, and may very well be taken advantage of at some point. I do fairly well with figuring things out, I'm just tired of having a project manager who knows nothing of development. Well that and the tedious nature (in my opinion) of front-end work combined with the fact I'm on a computer all day just takes it out of me. I think I'd enjoy being a system admin, though, if I weren't so socially anxious.

Have you been developing software for a long time? What platforms? .NET here, although it seems I spend most of my time writing JS.

Latest posts

Back