What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think The Emperor is a hooligan.

Think I'm gonna call The Kid and call her a hooligan, I like the way it sounds. Heck, I might even call someone at work a hooligan.

Why am I fixated on this damned word?

WildernessWildChild said:

Think I'm gonna call The Kid and call her a hooligan, I like the way it sounds. Heck, I might even call someone at work a hooligan.

Because you are a hooligan. :cool:

MissGuided said:

Because you are a hooligan. :cool:

There is that to consider.....

Oh ya, thinking- yowza, that big ol' moon hanging in the sky is bright- almost need shades to look at it. Hope it stays clear for a couple of more nights so I can try to get pictures.

I don't weather I'm happy Neil Robertson is kicking ass or not...

I'm thinking I should start a FAP challenge thread.

Forum Appreciation Poems.

What do you think?

I love the forum called 'A Lonely Life',
I visit it whenever I can.
There are lots of threads of men looking for a wife,
And after posting this I may get a ban.

Hmm, may need some work.

Lost a good friend in a carcrash the other day been thinking alot lately
Lifes to short for bs
Never take your loved ones for granted
Always make & take time to be with them
Kiss and hug them like you may never see them again
Love the one your with while you still have them &
Live everyday like its your last day on earth

See, you're quiet because I've told you something you didn't want to hear. But I'm not going to just agree with you because you've got starry ideas in your eyes. You're talking to aunt Janet now, and then have uncle Ray talking in your ear as well... You need to stay where you're at. Stay where you can afford it. Stay with your doctors. Stay where you've been comfortable for 6, 7 years now. Stop having such ideas in your mind because your sister is talking to you now. We all know how she is. Back and forth isn't the term for what she does. She's mean and nasty deep down inside, and there's nothing you could ever do - including move - that would make her really change for the best. You'll deny that reason, but I know what it really is.

Broken_Doll said:
Insurance companies can be helpful, they are supposed to help - they're paid to sort honeysuckle like this out, but more often than not they fresia you over like this, and even though they're not doing their jobs by not helping you like they're paid to do and ******* you over instead, they still get paid. It's all about money, they aren't helpful, or kind, it's a JOB, they are paid for it ALL whether they do their jobs and help you or fresia you over or not, money makes the world go round - and I bet my life none of them would work if they didn't have to because lets face it, ultimately they're not in their line of work to help or really even to do a job (if they can help it), they're in it to make money out of you and me and everybody else because we have a messed up system based on money and greed.

Insurance companies are in business to take as much of your money as they can and when you need them they will stall and give back as little as possible. They're not your friendly, helpful, next door neighbour type like the ads show, they're a cold-hearted, uncaring corporation looking out for their own interests. Never settle for their what they first offer- kick, scream, create a fuss, mention talking to a lawyer before you accept or agree to anything. Mentioning lawyer occasionally results in a far better offer almost instantly.
This is what we have done, so far no luck - our solicitors say there's nothing we can do about it. *Sigh* :/

Topic...
1. I hope I get some "alone time" today too...
2. I should have got out of bed earlier.
3. So nice feeling stoned right now... :)
4. Russell Howard is funny. :)
5. I hope my younger brother chooses to stay out all night tonight instead of coming home and bugging me.

Latest posts

Back