What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Prozac still worked for me and that I had some sleeping pills or weed right now. Really ******* stressed and angry/fed up right now.

If you knew how sad I am on the inside, you would want to talk to me. I haven't received any affection from you in a long time.

"How many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb? None they’ll just compliment it and get pissed when it won’t screw."

:')

Sey said:
"How many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb? None they’ll just compliment it and get pissed when it won’t screw."

:')

LOL...bless your soul, Sey. (hug) Hope you're doing OK.

One of the few days where I don't feel stressed out/apprehensive/generally shitty at the difficulty of my work. I feel like I'll burst with confidence.

Scotsman said:
It bothers me. People bother me. Self serving insincerity bothers me.

It's sad many people don't have the integrity/courage to be always truthful to their friends.

It's even sadder that such people are emotionally dangerous to be friends with.

Ok so now I've fired up Skype for the first time (I don't think I'll use it) why is it telling me I have 20 free video calls left? I thought it was completely free for video calling. Should I ignore that?

Latest posts

Back