What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annik said:
God I'm embarrassingly ******* bad at check outs. :(

Working or shopping? When I worked on one during my Uni years I found my mind wandered and I sometimes could not remember if the previous customer actually paid or not...

Edward W said:
annik said:

Working or shopping? When I worked on one during my Uni years I found my mind wandered and I sometimes could not remember if the previous customer actually paid or not...

Oh when I'm shopping. I'm getting worse too. Though when I was till trained in a department store I worked in I was so shy I physically couldn't open my mouth to tell people how much they owed.

Useless.

annik said:
Edward W said:
annik said:

Oh when I'm shopping. I'm getting worse too. Though when I was till trained in a department store I worked in I was so shy I physically couldn't open my mouth to tell people how much they owed.

Useless.

:D Hmm, I can see that being a problem! As a till trained professional I often use the self service ones at the supermarkets. But I am a professional!

Edward W said:
:D Hmm, I can see that being a problem! As a till trained professional I often use the self service ones at the supermarkets. But I am a professional!

"Unidetified item in bagging area"...oh it's my knee!

Yeah I never go near them, I'm bad enough at actually being served...

ladyforsaken said:
This headache will go away soon... right?

Well I've never heard of one that lasts forever, not to someone as hot as you, anyway.

Don't call her a hoe... Talking about recycling herself... She's not a paper cup. She's a human being. You don't recycle people. You weren't together for 25 years, don't be mad. You were together for a year and a half. Calling her a whore and whatever else, and what does that make you, because at one point in time you thought she was okay. What, it was alright for you to find someone else, but not her, right? Get the hell out of here with that mess...

I wonder if cuffing Mr. Negativity at the table next to me would knock some sense into him. I've already asked him to refrain from making ignorant remarks to the pregnant waitress- I really don't like mouthy rednecks....

Why are there so many dinks in the world....

Failing a kid an entire grade for failing art... That's gotta be some type of new low in the American education system... Yes because art - as much as I loved it in school - is the MOST important subject for a bunch of 9 year old kids to scribble their name in some paint that they mixed together so much, it turned out to be a sewage-brown anyway... And that's what that is. Sewage. Failing kids for not painting properly? Come on, 'Murica. No wonder some kids can't count now days... Because schools are too worried about if they can color inside the lines.

Latest posts

Back