What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the HELL is my hammer?! In fact, where the hell are half the tool from my tool kit??
Im the ONLY one here who uses them for a real purpose - who the hell is taking them?
And wtf are they doing with them and why the hell can't I FIND them?

:club:

*sigh* Man I'd love to go buy a NICE new set. I drool when I walk into the tool department at Lowe's. :(

9006 said:
Scotsman said:
What does it matter, my friend. No harm was done. Chill out.

It's inconsiderate, and it hurt my eyes, I cried, but only a little, actually my eyes just got a bit wet, moist is the better word, maybe I didn't cry. I didn't cry, I'm sorry. ):

That has got to be the most emotional I've ever seen you since I knew you, Mike. Haha..

EveWasFramed said:
Also, why can't I sleep? :club:

Because you need some clubbing back at ya! :club:

Finding a job is always on my mind.

ladyforsaken said:
That has got to be the most emotional I've ever seen you since I knew you, Mike. Haha..

Pah! This isn't emotion, it's a joke. I'm a cartoon therefore I don't feel emotion.. wait, what?

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Wasting the day.

Bacon rolls, tea, self loathing, desire for self harm, a sense of 'why the feck did I start this', doubt about my direction, doubt about my level of understanding, a growing belief that politics is s**t and i'd really rather do photography, an overriding feeling of 'whatever', emergency wine, samaritans contact details, emergency rum, emergency narcotics, and finally, highlighter pen! OK, everything seems to be in place. Come on then, Open University, bring it on!

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Pah! This isn't emotion, it's a joke. I'm a cartoon therefore I don't feel emotion.. wait, what?

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I know :p
Think you're confusing yourself as Fry. :\

I'm gonna waste the entire weekend, because I don't know what I'm doing anymore. *just keeps on believing*

It's interesting how there's a fine line between being humble and getting taken advantage of.

Latest posts

Back