What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering why love means more to me than other people. For other people it's frosting, for me it's the cake. For other people it's a contributor to their happiness, for me it is happiness.

Other people not caring about love like I do see people as functional, pleasant, sometimes more sometimes less. I see them as ends in themselves, who have a happiness that means something.

& is this good or bad, this obsession with love I have? On the one hand, when having love, my life spills over with meaning and happiness. On the other hand, out of love, my life couldn't be more empty and meaningless. There is no joy in anything. It's like a funeral procession, the time spent from getting out of bed to getting back into bed.

Ahh, if only I could not love love, maybe then I'd be free from this melancholy. Lol but how? How do you forget about the only thing that has ever mattered to you, ever made any sense at all, the only thing that's felt like home? Anyone have any spare amnesia on them?

Lol these are my lugubrious melodramatic thoughts, day in day out. Especially at night. 'The lonely loner free his mind at night'

I hate it when people loose something an they're running round looking for it. It makes you feel compelled to help, **** it, I'm busy!

9006 said:
I hate it when people loose something an they're running round looking for it. It makes you feel compelled to help, **** it, I'm busy!

Oh yeah, never did find out if it was found or not?

My kids' schools both send me so many random emails its bordering on Spam. What ever happened to the half term news letter??

If I ever have a son or daughter, the way society is I think I'd want them to get home schooled.

hugs_062.gif

*Sammy* said:
I'd really like a hug

Edit: WTF - I just got a headache from hell in the left temple area.

*Sammy* said:
I'd really like a hug

I wish that I could give you a hug in person, but unfortunately I can't right now so this will have to do *Hugs* :)

I'm thinking that I can't believe that I'm awake ridiculously early again. I haven't really got anything going on today either.

Latest posts

Back