What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
*hugs* niave.

I used to do that too.. work out till late so that I get too tired to stay up and dwell on things. Not sure if it entirely works in the long run, seems like a temporary solution. Hope you'll feel better soon. :\

Thanks ladyf, you're so nice. :)

I wish that I could smile more. I'm listening to music and even that isn't really helping; Furthermore I was just laughing with my Mum, however my mood is still the same. I do feel quite tired (out of it though).

When dull, grey and suited tv presenters use the word craic in relation to the Irish loving a party I almost cringe myself to death. They always look so pleased with themselves for having used it too.

Daytime TV is ******* honeysuckle just like everything else you watch, why do you do this to me??

It's weird how things work out. Just realised that this Sunday is both Father's Day and it'll be the day that marks 20 years since my dads passing. Weird. I think some flowers for my mum and maybe have her round and make her some dinner on Sunday. Since she and I watched him pass suddenly in front of us then I like to see her on that day every year.

I love the fuss people who are used to having a car make when they have to go out in the rain. :rolleyes:

*Sammy* said:
I hope things go well today and i find some strength/courage to deal with him.

*hugs* I hope you will keep strong as you've always been. Hope it goes well for you.

Scotsman said:
It's weird how things work out. Just realised that this Sunday is both Father's Day and it'll be the day that marks 20 years since my dads passing. Weird. I think some flowers for my mum and maybe have her round and make her some dinner on Sunday. Since she and I watched him pass suddenly in front of us then I like to see her on that day every year.

Aww Scotty *hugs*

I wish I never had to communicate at all to someone. I don't like the verbal abuse. Stupid needed info.

I wonder how long it's gonna be until he breaks it this time.

Why does the journey from my sofa to my bed feel like it would be an expedition?

And the pedant in me forces me to say that it would have been better written as 'why does it feel like the journey from my sofa to my bed would be an expedition?'

Latest posts

Back