What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
lol, of course I didn't mean you, you goofball!

I saw a VH-1 'Where Are They Now?' special a couple few years ago and apparently, Winger was still doing the occasional dive bar gig - and still singing that song.

It skeeved me out. A lot.

Well, that's odd, because I was listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll, and even though Joan Jett is still sexy and pretty as all get out, I believe she still performs that song. Although it's just a version redone by her, I still think it's a bit odd, because she's what? 50-some years old now... singing about a 17 year old.

I wish I could stop thinking so much and go to sleep. Or at least distract myself.

EveWasFramed said:
MissGuided said:
could be worse....could be Skid Row.
EveWasFramed said:
... I happen to like Skid Row.

12016582.jpg

Somehow, I need to find a way to release the pain deep inside me in order to become a complete person.

Why am I suddenly sad? Tomorrow is my 24th birthday, last night's house warming party went down a storm, I may not be seeing my boyfriend on my birthday but I know I'll see him soon... I shouldn't feel sad but somehow I do... :(

I love my boyfriend I really do... I'm an ******* and he forgives me, and I forgive him. When we're not together I even miss things like him picking his nose for fresia sake... :p <3

Hope everything goes well, it has to be my turn this time.

I don't know how to feel accomplished or fulfilled, I have no skills or talents. It sucks. I feel angry and envious that my boyfriend is a workaholic and he gives himself so many projects to work on and accomplish and feel fulfilled with. I don't have anything. I look up volunteer opportunities or groups online and all I see are volunteer opportunities for people skilled with secretary work and IT work and things like that. I don't know what to do with my life. I tried learning how to drive but I'm so bad at it and panic when I'm behind the wheel, I just can't learn to drive. I don't know what to do with my life. I wish I could just take sleeping pills and not wake up, it wouldn't make a difference, not even my boyfriend wants me around, he's too busy doing better things for his life. I don't know what to do with my life. :/

Is it normal for cheese to make me feel numb and weird? I never really had pimento before, but I have no allergies to any other cheese. I don't know what the heck's going on... It's making me feel lightheaded. I guess it's like nuts? I'm allergic to almonds... sweet, delicious almonds... yet, I'm not allergic to other types... Hmm, odd.

echo said:
I don't know how to feel accomplished or fulfilled, I have no skills or talents. It sucks. I feel angry and envious that my boyfriend is a workaholic and he gives himself so many projects to work on and accomplish and feel fulfilled with. I don't have anything. I look up volunteer opportunities or groups online and all I see are volunteer opportunities for people skilled with secretary work and IT work and things like that. I don't know what to do with my life. I tried learning how to drive but I'm so bad at it and panic when I'm behind the wheel, I just can't learn to drive. I don't know what to do with my life. I wish I could just take sleeping pills and not wake up, it wouldn't make a difference, not even my boyfriend wants me around, he's too busy doing better things for his life. I don't know what to do with my life. :/

Aww, I know that feeling so well, echo. :/ *hugs* PM is always open if you want to talk or need someone to listen. :)

What the fresia is so e n t e r t a i n i n g about random people you don't know arguing and crying?? This is definitely for the "Things I don't get" thread! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Latest posts

Back