What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the storm would stop knocking the power out. Its gonna suck if I have to sit here in the dark.

^^ Lol, I actually have that song on my current playlist! Good suggestion.

Argh, my mom watches the stupidest soap operas. Arrgh. There's a new Spanish soap opera that just started. It's all about how important it is to be superficial and shallow and care about nothing else but appearances. ARRRGH WHYYYYY. I just watched a dumb scene introducing a woman who's a mechanic and a tomboy and doesn't care about dressing like a whore and she's happy not wearing make up and just dressing comfortably like a tomboy, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! But although she is a hard worker and works hard to raise her spoiled son, her son hates her and is ashamed of her because she doesn't dress like a whore and he wants her desperately to dress like a whore so she can be "acceptable" to society because he wants to be a plastic surgeon one day and he wants his mother to look like a whore and have plastic surgery because he can't possibly respect her for being a good mother or loving her the way she is naturally. Arrgh, there is so much wrong with this dumb soap opera WHY AM I WATCHING. I need brain bleach, arrgh. I'm bored, I wish I could watch my shows from national geographic instead, not this stupid crap. These soap operas piss me off. All this stupid soap opera is saying to all the audiences is,"If you're a girl who dresses comfortably or like a tomboy or if you're a girl that isn't feminine or doesn't dress like a prostitute or if you're a girl who doesn't wear make up or wear high heels or mini skirts, YOU'RE GROTESQUE AND NEED PLASTIC SURGERY"....stupid stupid stupid, I need brain bleach. x_______________________________X

I feel guilty. :(

Skid Row 89 said:
It's been a long time since I've posted here, I've missed this place

Welcome back, Skid?

Danielle said:
I wish my cats wouldn't always walk across my keyboard.

Skype cat!! Lol. Eddy would know what I mean. :p

Scotsman said:
Coleslaw. I'm thinking God **** coleslaw
Shipster0958 said:
Now I'm thinking coleslaw **** you.

Last night I was contemplating if I should order some coleslaw while I was out for dinner. I didn't. Now I regret it, thanks to you guys now!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Wouldn't it be terrible if your last name was Slaw and someone named you Cole?

LOL Muse. That made me laugh.

Yay! 50% into my book. Very interesting so far, but I see some flaws in evidence found on the opposing side. Just doesn't make sense. Probably a bit of lies/mistruths and truth from both sides.

I'm wondering why my neighbors think its cool to be making loads of noise while gardening at 10pm.

Latest posts

Back