What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear I am in a very devilish mood now and should keep my typing fingers to myself before I say something naughty....so tempting eeekk!

GraceBlossom said:
Oh dear I am in a very devilish mood now and should keep my typing fingers to myself before I say something naughty....so tempting eeekk!

Go ahead, I dare ya!

ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:

Go ahead, I dare ya!

Noooo I can't I am blushing now thinking of what I almost typed lol!

GraceBlossom said:
ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:

Go ahead, I dare ya!

Noooo I can't I am blushing now thinking of what I almost typed lol!

I think most of us have an idea now anyway though :p

I apologise in advance for my language.
Ménière's disease; why don't you fresia off. Such a seemingly innocuous condition is messing me up.

Scotsman said:
Ménière's disease; why don't you fresia off. Such a seemingly innocuous condition is messing me up.

Sorry to hear that, Scotty. I have consistent bouts of tinnitus, so I can guess how frustrated you must be. :(

I'm thinking about route options for when I ride part way to my university for my move-in day (I was part of a summer program for low income students. The best part? We get to move in a few days earlier than normal so we can avoid the crowd of 2000+ students.)

I'm also thinking about some new training routes. Sadly, where I live, there aren't too many long stretches of roads that aren't packed with cars.

I am definitely going to get more of these little KIS boxes. For three bucks, it completely solved my nail polish storage problem, and for a fraction of the price of nail polish containers I was looking at. They even got a nifty website.

Scotsman said:

*hugs*
You hang in there, buddy. Stay strong.

Scotsman said:

Aww *hugs*.

Latest posts

Back