What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
likeaspacemonkey said:
Well, firstly I'm thinking Internet Explorer sucks, but Firefox bailed out on me with this forum for some reason.

Second, I'm thinking LeaningIntoTheMuse's signature rules.

Thirdly I'm thinking,
Danielle said:
I hate being ignored....I even throw myself at you and you ignore me. I'm really fed up.

****, she's offline. Wonder if she was talking about the forum. Probably not.

nah...not talking about the forum, talking about someone irl... :(

I am questioning why I am so consumed with sadness and anger. I am finally starting to own the notion that it very well may be "me" and not everyone else...I am always mad at someone, hurt, etc. Maybe it's not them. Maybe it's me...I just don't know what to do or whom to turn to. I have no one. Not one single person who understands, accepts, or supports me. I am lost.

That's what I am thinking about.

I just don't see how it's ever going to happen.

Why do I always have to end up in the "less than 1% of the population" group?

Scotsman said:
How can I get tinnitus so loud I can't hear the TV? And that's in an ear that's almost void of hearing. A deaf ear with such extreme noise. Someone's having a laugh!!

Oh Scotty *hugs* I really hope it goes away and that you'll feel better soon, my friend. :\

Scotsman said:
Where's EdwardW and Shippy??

I was thinking this just earlier today. They're being missed around here. :(
Although I do know they are both family man and woman, so they must be busy with their families and work. Hope they're both well. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Scotsman said:
Where's EdwardW and Shippy??

I was thinking this just earlier today. They're being missed around here. :(
Although I do know they are both family man and woman, so they must be busy with their families and work. Hope they're both well. :)

I hope so too

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I wonder where they are, too? So many people are leaving, it's terrible.

So many have left. I think Eddy and Shippy are still lurking around at least. :)

Latest posts

Back