What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why was the Feminism and Women of Colour thread closed off? There was no explanation given by the mods and the last few posts were hardly becoming hostile???

I'd just spend a fair while writing a response only to find it closed. :(

How I so foolishly fell for all this person's lies. At least I know - there are many who don't, and I feel sorry for them.

If I do not get released soon my abilities will be forgotten, I feel

I hate my neighbor. Why cant she get a life, and stopthrowing stones at our dog whenever she sees her. If she cant have mercy for an animal, she deff cant have it for humans.

Ledia said:
I hate my neighbor. Why cant she get a life, and stopthrowing stones at our dog whenever she sees her. If she cant have mercy for an animal, she deff cant have it for humans.

I agree! Mean people suck!!!!

Some people need a slap into reality. I'm sure my cousin is getting dumber and stranger by the day.

libby08 said:
Ledia said:

I agree! Mean people suck!!!!
They do... =\

Ledia said:

Should throw stones at her instead :p

Sigma said:
Ledia said:

My father does not want trouble though she deserves having stones thrown at her (she is just pure evil)

Ledia said:
Sigma said:
Ledia said:

My father does not want trouble though she deserves having stones thrown at her (she is just pure evil)
I know the feeling, my neighbors are bastards too.

He's so corny... Talking like that... Is that supposed to make me want to see that movie? When he sounds like the corniest white dude ever? Don't think so.

Latest posts

Back