What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking, feeling good is as simple as you decide it is. Tomorrow I might disagree with myself, but right now, it does seem as simple as any choice.

Some days this forum is the only thing that gives me the strength to keep going, trusting and being disappointed without end.

I'm not thinking anything special really, so I'm going to comment on everyone else's thoughts:

Peaches said:
Some days this forum is the only thing that gives me the strength to keep going, trusting and being disappointed without end.

This is probably true for me also. I was even more of a mess before I started posting here.

niave said:
Might as well do more since I'm not that tired and still have my workout clothes on.

A good metaphor for life.

Solivagant said:
Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

I think that same thing every time I talk to people.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
My body is disgusting.

Stop being so hard on yourself. Stop it!

I could really use a friend right now.

lonely_lone_wolf.jpg

Scotsman said:
^^ congrats

So...this is death is it? It feels very...flu like.

Thank you! :shy:

MTrip said:
lonelyfairy said:
I GOT A JOB! Finally, huh! ^_^

That's great! I hope it pays well.

Thank you! :) I hope so too... Well, more than no money and jobless anyway. :shy: Mom said it pays almost same as she gets... I can be wrong, though. Not a long job, only for almost two months. :/

Raining everyday, I want to see some sunshine.

Who'd wanna come to the UK where you struggle for an ENTITLEMENT. I hate it here.

that I can't wait until next weekend.

I've recently reconnected with an old friend, and one that I've wanted to have a relationship with for some time, and he phoned last night, and his first words were "don't make any plans for August 31 weekend. I'm soo excited, I've been waiting for this for a long time...[/size][/font]

Latest posts

Back