What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally forgot I had joined the forum... I also happen to get on my computer at night, it's 9:26pm here, and I don't know if anyone's still around, so... I hope I can get back on track with the whole forum posting thing.

Okay, morning sickness done and outta the way. Let's start the day.
And no, I'm not pregnant, haha.

niave said:
I hate everyone... Not really... just myself probably :/

Aww no hating you, you're such a lovable person. *hugs*
Feel better soon.

Ledia said:
Aww dont hate yourself. You can hate me. I dont mind :D

No! No hating you either. What's wrong with you ladieeeeees. You're so sweet, Ledia, how is that hate-able. :)

Solivagant said:
Thinking about leaving. Not sure I wanna be here anymore. Not sure why I bothered in the first place.

What's bothering you Solivagant? :\
Maybe taking a break from the forum might help and then come back when you feel better? Rather than just leave?

niave said:
I hate everyone... Not really... just myself probably :/

Also, I can't believe Walt killed Mike. I cried :(

Don't hate yourself! You're such an awesome person!

And yeah, Walt sucks.

Solivagant said:
Thinking about leaving. Not sure I wanna be here anymore. Not sure why I bothered in the first place.

Please don't leave for good, Solivagant! If you ever want to talk, I'm here.

ladyforsaken said:
Ledia said:
Aww dont hate yourself. You can hate me. I dont mind :D

No! No hating you either. What's wrong with you ladieeeeees. You're so sweet, Ledia, how is that hate-able. :)

Ledia offered to let me be mean to her a couple of weeks ago, and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. She's too nice.

Peaches said:
glad I finally found the password for this forum!

ps: haterade? lol

Yes, it's like gatorade but it makes you hate. :D

ladyforsaken said:
Aww no hating you, you're such a lovable person. *hugs*
Feel better soon.

Aww, thanks Lady! *hugs*

Locke said:

And yeah, Walt sucks.

So are you!

And I didn't want to believe you that Walt could do something to make me feel differently about him. So sad.

Ledia & niave shouldn't hate themselves; surely they're decent folk. You two can hate me instead if you gotta focus it. I am male, opinionated & educated...that combination seems to irritate people.

Couldn't find a **** parking spot because I got home late. The mgmt. is asphalting & repainting the parking lot; the second part will be done tomorrow & the day after & everyone has taken spots in the two remaining sections. I had to park at a red curb...if I can drag my nocturnal ass out of bed around 0630 hrs, then maybe I can move my car before I get a citation or something. Just where I'm moving it to, who knows. If I'm lucky there will be someone here starting out earlier in the morning & I'll find a spot.

All I wanted was to eat somewhere, have a few drinks & hear my neighbor play.guitar & sing...She's too young for me, though.

By the way, who the hell is Walt?

Why do you have to invade my dreams? Why when I feel like I've finally got over you, do you have to reappear? Will I ever be free of you; ever be able to stop loving you? I wish I knew how to let go of your memory or at least make peace with it. How can I ever expect to build a future when I can't stop clinging to the past?

MTrip said:

Couldn't find a **** parking spot because I got home late. The mgmt. is asphalting & repainting the parking lot; the second part will be done tomorrow & the day after & everyone has taken spots in the two remaining sections. I had to park at a red curb...if I can drag my nocturnal ass out of bed around 0630 hrs, then maybe I can move my car before I get a citation or something. Just where I'm moving it to, who knows. If I'm lucky there will be someone here starting out earlier in the morning & I'll find a spot.

All I wanted was to eat somewhere, have a few drinks & hear my neighbor play.guitar & sing...She's too young for me, though.

By the way, who the hell is Walt?

I have been there, only I don't recall having a neighbor who played guitar and sang, of age, under age, or over age.

I had to look it up online, cause I had no idea. The only thing I could find is: Walt it from a tv show Breaking Bad and he killed a guy named Mike.

user 130057 said:
Why do you have to invade my dreams? Why when I feel like I've finally got over you, do you have to reappear? Will I ever be free of you; ever be able to stop loving you? I wish I knew how to let go of your memory or at least make peace with it. How can I ever expect to build a future when I can't stop clinging to the past?

Hey user 130057 I don't know if you are good with man hugs, but you have inspired me to send one your way. ((HUG)). Hope you can find some peace.

I am thinking.....I don't know... Probably time for sleep I guess.

I know I got the job, but they will actually say it today. Stupid process making me wait and worry. Better get ready and leave.

niave said:
Locke said:
And yeah, Walt sucks.

So are you!

And I didn't want to believe you that Walt could do something to make me feel differently about him. So sad.

Ahem.. spoilers! Ah well I've already seen it. :D

MTrip said:
Ledia & niave shouldn't hate themselves; surely they're decent folk. You two can hate me instead if you gotta focus it. I am male, opinionated & educated...that combination seems to irritate people.

No hating you either, sir. No hating, people. Loooooove. Need more of it to go around.

ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:

No hating you either, sir. No hating, people. Loooooove. Need more of it to go around.

careful what you ask there, man. When I hate, I do it with fire :p jk
I have no reason to hate you so you're safe :p

^Hahaha. I think was it Garbageman who had to offer her some pizza as a peace offering? Some tips for ya...

Latest posts

Back