What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite a lengthy and unexplained delay, I've finally received confirmation that I've got a place on my penultimate course. Glorious economics here I come. (Note the ironic sarcasm)

Scotsman said:
Despite a lengthy and unexplained delay, I've finally received confirmation that I've got a place on my penultimate course. Glorious economics here I come. (Not the ironic sarcasm)

Congrats :D

ladyforsaken said:
That spark of happiness must come from something though, right. So, I guess find something that would make you happy? Then you can have that spark created?

That's kind of obvious. :p Sparks don't fall from the sky.

ladyforsaken said:
klatter said:
No matter what I do, I feel like people gave me the silent treatment everywhere.

Well maybe they're just zoning out or stoned.

Gee, I don't know. Everyone seems to snap out of it as soon as someone else comes along. Maybe I'm just creepy and boring most of the time.

I think that my head should stop being dizzy
and that my stomach should stop being a btch
or else...

If I could just.. just stop thinking.. sighs.

Scotsman said:
Despite a lengthy and unexplained delay, I've finally received confirmation that I've got a place on my penultimate course. Glorious economics here I come. (Note the ironic sarcasm)

Congrats Scotty. :)

-Sai- said:
ladyforsaken said:
That spark of happiness must come from something though, right. So, I guess find something that would make you happy? Then you can have that spark created?

That's kind of obvious. :p Sparks don't fall from the sky.

Yeah, that's me, always stating the obvious. :p
Guess it comes with the job of teaching little people whom you need to state even the most obvioustest of things.

Someone keeps calling me and hanging up. I wish they would at least say something creepy, like in scary movies. This is getting boring as it is.

I can't eat anything or it'll come out of me again. I'm kinda getting tired of it. But it's somewhat comforting in a way, cos it only lets me think of nothing else but the pain.. stops me from thinking too much about anything else. I wish I could stop thinking. That's all. A peace of mind. That's all I need right now. :\

ladyforsaken said:
I can't eat anything or it'll come out of me again. I'm kinda getting tired of it. But it's somewhat comforting in a way, cos it only lets me think of nothing else but the pain.. stops me from thinking too much about anything else. I wish I could stop thinking. That's all. A peace of mind. That's all I need right now. :\

I am sorry you are feeling so bad, and I wish I could help with the peace of mind *huge hugs*.

ladyforsaken said:

*huuug*

Latest posts

Back