What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oceanmist23 said:
"Chaaarlie.... Chaaarlie.... Chaaarlie wake uuuuup.... We're goin' to candy mountain....
Yeah Chaaaarlie... Candy mountain..... Magical wonders that'll behold when you enter...."

Ahhh, they took my freakin' kidney!

And I thought the Democratic Convention was full of fluff and lies. The Republicans removed most of the fluff and inserted more lies.

I might have to sit this election out. **** politics.

Silence KId said:
is there even a point to me being alive?
Antihero said:
Is there a point to anyone being alive?

Allow me :)

The point is different for everyone. I have no idea what the point of you being here is or even me for that matter. To learn something from it or to gave or help in some way or even all of this things and maybe some moor things that we are not even able to contemplate.

See I believe the spirit lives for ever. just take a minute to think about that. forever-Its a bloody long time. Even longer then this planet where on has been here.

In the eyes of evolution we only live in this physical form for not even a blink of an eye. So for that reason I think I might as well see where it takes me. Don't wont to risk ******* it up and having to come back to finish a job off or because I forgot to take something back with me.

I think maybe we decided to come here in another form. So there must had been a reason for that. We only use %10 of our brain. Do you think maybe that there is a reason why we don't use the other %90? I think maybe when we have passed over to the other side this things well be come apparent.

Another thing is when we where kids and we used to stress over stupid stuff like not being allowed sweets be for diner. How that used to get to us. well as adults we realize there was a reason our mums never let us do stuff like that even if we did not like it at the time. I think just in that same way lots of things well become apparent to us when we are no longer here and in the spirit world if you well. We well realise how all our fears and things we hate now are so not that important for the big pitcher of things.

lol, Now that's what you call a ramble :) But is what I think.

There's a theme going to my posts but

WHERE can i find all the decent men, in real life not cyber alas

*sigh

I wonder if she even thinks of me.
Today I trusted an omen and it was true.
I wish I could make my mind stfu so I could sleep.

I'm thinking what is the point in living, why do we have to stay here when we don't want to. Am I really going to be poor when I become a pensioner and count my money, like so many others are.

It's called Vera Wang, Bluey. It's a new bridal parfum. The small bottle is like 70 dollars and the large is 90. They sell it here at like Saks Fifth Ave, Neiman Marcus and Nordstroms. I had a real tiny bottle of it and it is almost gone, so I had to find out where to get it and nearly dropped when I saw that. Everyone who smells it thinks it smells awesome. But, 70 dollars to me is like a lifetime of saving. :(

Irishdoll said:
It's called Vera Wang, Bluey. It's a new bridal parfum. The small bottle is like 70 dollars and the large is 90. They sell it here at like Saks Fifth Ave, Neiman Marcus and Nordstroms. I had a real tiny bottle of it and it is almost gone, so I had to find out where to get it and nearly dropped when I saw that. Everyone who smells it thinks it smells awesome. But, 70 dollars to me is like a lifetime of saving. :(

:( that is expansive. Well the cheep stuff always smells like cats pee lol

maybe put it on ye christmas list and Santa well get it you? other wise I would save and treat your self. But ye I hear you. when money is tight 70 dollars is a lot for something that's not needed. But sometimes we have to get stuff that's not needed. makes us feel better which is needed. sucks how all the good stuff is aways the expansive stuff. I always have the same problem when looking for cloths.

I'm thinking that I need to find a good book to read.....Any suggestions?

I was thinking of reading one flew over the cuckoo's nest, 1984, or Flowers For Algernon was another option...

1984 is a horrible book, there's sex, violence galore, the whole point of the book is stupid, it looks like it's been written by an insane man.

Knightsofwar210 said:
1984 is a horrible book, there's sex, violence galore, the whole point of the book is stupid, it looks like it's been written by an insane man.

Are you serious!? I think 1984 is one of the greatest books ever written and certainly my all time favorite. Although written many decades ago it is still very relevant to our modern times and a reminder that we should not let our governments take away too much power from the people. Furthermore, it is about a man who is ultimately alone in his fight against a force he can never really win against (and I sort of think that anyone who has ever felt lonely can at least somewhat relate with the protagonist, or at least I did). I will say the book is depressing, but is still a very good read nonetheless, especially during the last part. I would especially recommend 1984 if you are into politics and history in any way.

Edit: Flowers for Algernon is also a really good book (and not nearly as dark as 1984). I've never read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but I rather enjoyed the film.

So in my opinion, no matter what you choose you cannot lose. :)

Knightsofwar210 said:

Talk like that will get you sent to room 101 :p

Knightsofwar210 Wrote:

Talk like that will get you sent to room 101

lol, yes we wouldn't want to be sent to the chamber of love would we?

Antihero said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

Are you serious!? I think 1984 is one of the greatest books ever written and certainly my all time favorite. Although written many decades ago it is still very relevant to our modern times and a reminder that we should not our governments take away too much power from the people. Furthermore, it is about a man who is ultimately alone in his fight against a force he can never really win against (and I sort of think that anyone who has ever felt lonely can at least somewhat relate with the protagonist, or at least I did). I will say the book is depressing, but is still a very good read nonetheless, especially during the last part. I would especially recommend 1984 if you are into politics and history in any way.

Edit: Flowers for Algernon is also a really good book (and not nearly as dark as 1984). I've never read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but I rather enjoyed the film.

So in my opinion, no matter what you choose you cannot lose. :)

Dark you say, sell I just got done with the death of ivan ilyich, so I seem to be on a string of dark books?

I will read 1984 first then, even if it does look like it had been written by an insane man that will just add to the fun of it:p

Latest posts

Back