What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it to be long enough after my tablet to have my shreddies (well the waitrose own equivalent). I've been craving them since last night.

I wish I had gotten that phone call I was hoping for. Just one more person who I thought cared about me. :(

Note to Self: Don't be stupid. Don't be stupid...

Locke said:
I wish I had gotten that phone call I was hoping for. Just one more person who I thought cared about me. :(

=( I'm sorry Locke.

Lippy_Kid said:
Reading over someones shoulder on the bus about the typical 'Benefits Britain' scandal in the Sun newspaper about some couple with 9 kids who need a bigger council house. There's a nice family picture of them all on the sofa with the family pet Python. I wonder..

Why even let the journalists into your home, you know they're going to case study you as their view of scum of the earth.
Poor kids, they're all going to be targeted at school, why do we need to see their faces.. If they were celebrities kids they'd probably be hidden. Yet here they are for the whole Sun readership to question their right to existence.

I hate the British Press.

Isn't the Sun the British version of the American Spectator? Surely you have one or two left-leaning periodicals with a decent-sized readership in Britain also? I understand, though. The American news media is predatory too. God help you if you become an object of fascination here.

"Just come, you don't want to be sat in on your own all night" ... sounds like heaven to me, **** it.

Man, what a dumb mistake. Have to be mindful that it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Could have been worse too. So tired of screwing up, though.

Thinking of drinking some coffee. It'll give me a headache, but maybe it will wake me up a little.

Latest posts

Back