What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
so sick, so tired, things like work start to lose meaning, focus

I'm the opposite. My job is the only thing going right for me. So much that it's motivated me to work harder for my employers.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
I really think I'm running low on patience lately. Grrr..
:shy:
Patience is a valuable asset. Be careful not to spend it on the wrong people.

Agree. But even if spent on the wrong people, there can be a gain in it (personal growth through (self)knowledge). Sort of like in the saying "No pain no gain".
46.gif
Know very well the feeling of wasting this valuable asset.
46.gif

I'm thinking about food primarily, and when the shop will open so that I can go and buy munchies and milkshake, sweets, sugary stuff groceries and necessities.

I'm thinking maybe I should go to bed soon now.

I think my little Missy cat sounds really funny when she snores. :p

I should really tidy my room up at some point today. Yah screw being productive today hey.

I'm thinking about what to buy people for Christmas presents, luckily I am prepared with ideas.

There are 4 body piercings that I really feel I should add to my other 9 body piercings. I have to get at least 2 of them done soon, ugh.

That if this is the way it's gonna be...

so be it.

edit: also, please stop trying to text me, you've done enough damage!

ladyforsaken said:
khaoz_ferox said:
edit: also, please stop trying to text me, you've done enough damage!

You could always choose to block that person.

Done! :D

Sometimes it's hard to let go.

I'm thinking about food primarily, and when the shop will open so that I can go and buy munchies and milkshake, sweets, sugary stuff groceries and necessities.

Now there's an idea...:)

The way my fringe is growing out is making me look like I should be in Charlie's angels. The 70's Charlie's angels that is.

I'll be okay right? Like, I'm not going to burst into flames when I walk in there right? Stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up and I'm not sure when it ends... I don't want to do that part :/

I guess I can look at this as a learning experience some how and try not to scratch my face off.

Bei said:
I'll be okay right? Like, I'm not going to burst into flames when I walk in there right? Stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up and I'm not sure when it ends... I don't want to do that part :/

I guess I can look at this as a learning experience some how and try not to scratch my face off.

I am intrigued... ??? :)

I'm thinking that i'm so sleepy...also have on my mind a research paper and reading that I should work on at some point today. Lastly I'm thinking about a recently gifted bottle of whiskey that sitting on my desk waiting for some company.

Edward W said:
Bei said:

I am intrigued... ??? :)

Oh, lol. I just had to go to church with my family because of a promise I made to my sister. I'm kind of an atheist so it was really awkward for me. That's all, nothing to serious... hehe

Latest posts

Back