What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
Drew88 said:
I wish I could "like" posts on this site.

This isn't FB, but you could rep someone if you like their post.

neither are a couple of other forums I belong to, but i still can "like" their posts ;)

It's hilarious when people try to start an argument, and quickly run away when they realize that they'll lose. I also feel sorry for them, it's kind of pathetic. It must suck to be a coward. People like that will always lose.

9006 said:
Drew88 said:
neither are a couple of other forums I belong to, but i still can "like" their posts ;)

Then you've just learned a lesson in diversity, you can put it here; http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=26759&highlight=something+new

:cool:

Somebody's a smart alec :D

Locke said:
It's hilarious when people try to start an argument, and quickly run away when they realize that they'll lose. I also feel sorry for them, it's kind of pathetic. It must suck to be a coward. People like that will always lose.

Nope, just busy :D

Drew88 said:
Locke said:

Nope, just busy :D

Lol! I don't think you're a coward. You're funny though :)

I think it's about time Judd got a 147; shame it wasn't on the TV tables... that would be my luck, too!

Latest posts

Back