What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can I hear fireworks?

daughter of the moon said:
Wouldn't you like to make a difference in someone's life? For them to say: My life is better because I've known her?

Yes.

Wouldn't you like to make a difference in someone's life? For them to say: My life is better because I've known her?

I've only known you for a few days, but my life already seems better :)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Eureka Seven is on my mind right now. I watched the series last year and I ended up stopped watching it due to things changing in my life. Now I'm planning on watching it again, once I get done the series I'm currently watching.

I've wanted to watch that for a while now! I hope it's still on netflix....

I'm thinking random things. I should go out and do something, just to clear my head.

Locke said:

I've only known you for a few days, but my life already seems better :)

Awwwwwwwwww :rolleyes: Thank you!

I want to be happy as it is, not feeling pressure. Relaxed, free, without a care in the world of others' expectations and live life as I want it. I want to find my purpose in life and be brave and work towards it. I want to be happy. I want to be me, and be loving.

stupid body, please let me do a little bit more… I will give you good food, rest, and meditation, please, there is so much that I want to do…

Latest posts

Back