What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waking up to such hurtful messages this morning really bummed me out. How can someone be so hurtful. What did I ever do so bad to deserve all that? And there I was, thinking it will be okay to write his family a Christmas card. They're such lovely people. But I don't think I will anymore now. He will only spew more hurtful words at me. I'm seriously done.

ucxb said:
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW !!!! :D

Good luck!! Let us know how it went.

Midnight Sky said:
I'm guess Im gonna be here.. but like all other forums I go to, I do not feel I'm wanted here.

Would love to see you post more. :)

really sorry to hear that LadyF, whoever can be hurtful to you is an ******* and doesn't deserve a second of your thoughts.

ladyforsaken said:
Waking up to such hurtful messages this morning really bummed me out. How can someone be so hurtful. What did I ever do so bad to deserve all that? And there I was, thinking it will be okay to write his family a Christmas card. They're such lovely people. But I don't think I will anymore now. He will only spew more hurtful words at me. I'm seriously done.

ucxb said:
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW !!!! :D

Good luck!! Let us know how it went.

Midnight Sky said:
I'm guess Im gonna be here.. but like all other forums I go to, I do not feel I'm wanted here.

Would love to see you post more. :)

ladyforsaken said:

I hope you really are serious this time. You said the same half a year ago.

Solivagant said:
What's wrong, 9006?

Nothing much, just the feeling of helplessness & worry drowning in a sea of negativity, It'll pass.

Some people just can't help themselves, why don't you learn?

That's not fair. I was much nicer than I had to be, and I'm the one getting dumped on.

No appreciation, ever.

Solivagant said:
That's not fair. I was much nicer than I had to be[...]. No appreciation, ever.
Welcome to the club. Take a seat.
mornincoffee.gif

ladyforsaken said:

If this person is who I think it is, I have one suggestion for you:

Ex-lax in his omelet, the first chance you get.

Solivagant said:
That's not fair. I was much nicer than I had to be, and I'm the one getting dumped on.

No appreciation, ever.

I appreciate you. I know how you feel though.

I mess everything up eventually.

Solivagant said:
Don't need a welcome, I've been a member for years. :p
Well, at least it`s a select one.
9006 said:
I left that club a while back, it's great.
Which one do you mean? Interesting association ("it`s great").
6.gif

zero said:
Which one do you mean? Interesting association ("it`s great").
6.gif

The one you were referring too.

I think Fearne Cotton is much better looking than Holly Willoughby; she just looks like some doll or something.

Latest posts

Back