What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The end of the semester is close, and I will know If anything has changed or if things continue to be the same. Most likely nothing has changed, I will end up alone as always, maybe Ill receive a few more birthday messages on facebook. I will say hello to that person if I find him/her on the campus, then after a few weeks or months maybe, I wont feel the need, and it wont feel akward, then it would be like we never knew each other.

- 4 Hours wasn't enough sleep, but death chases me in my dreams

- I wonder if Defiance is worth watching and playing

- Maybe I should eat junk food tonight. I'm too worn out to cook

- It's going to be a long night, I wish I had slept until 2 or 3 AM

I make myself out to be more miserable than I have a right to. I've made it through life way too easily compared to other people. I don't deserve anybody's sympathy.

daughter of the moon said:
I make myself out to be more miserable than I have a right to. I've made it through life way too easily compared to other people. I don't deserve anybody's sympathy.

That's not true. You shouldn't compare yourself to other people anyway. We all have our own pain, and none of us can truly know what it's like to be another person. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Locke said:

That's not true. You shouldn't compare yourself to other people anyway. We all have our own pain, and none of us can truly know what it's like to be another person. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Hmmmm. Maybe you're right.

excellent, now I have ulcerative colitis on top of all the rest, are we f&%$%g kidding?

Locke said:

I gotta agree with Locke here.

Peaches said:
excellent, now I have ulcerative colitis on top of all the rest, are we f&%$%g kidding?

I'm sorry about that, Peaches. :\ *hugs*
Is it very bad?

Sigma said:
I should do this every day

emoticon-0144-nod.gif

everybody else seems to having kids or grand kids or getting married, engaged or going out with each other.

except me of course.

why are people so obsessed with drinking ?
just boring people

Latest posts

Back